This quick and easy recipe will be sure to fill you up and satisfy your taste buds.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dry thyme
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 cups Chicken Stock (vegetarians can use vegetable stock)
- 2 15-ounce cans of white beans
- 2 carrots diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gluten free croutons (optional)
- Heat a medium saucepan to medium-high heat. Add oil, thyme, and garlic to the pan and stir.
- After 30 seconds, add the stock and beans. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- After 5 minutes, add the carrots.
- Let the soup marinate for 15 minutes on low, then serve and top with croutons.